11.25.2008

Explanation

Ok so here's my explanation for my last blog entry. I didn't want to say much until it was official. I've been pretty stressed lately and here's why: not only am I 34 weeks pregnant, but we've decided that it's time to leave our cute little apartment and move into a house. That's right. Today we bought a house! Can you believe it? We're growing up all at once. It's a little bit farther north than we are now which I don't mind. It puts us in the middle of my family and Nate's. But that means Nate will have to commute to work now. The nice thing is that it has good freeway access. We figure on a good day with no traffic it will take him about 30 minutes. Luckily he seems to be ok with that. 


It's a new house that was built in 2007. We think there were renters in there for a little while but for the most part it is brand new. We are very excited to get in there and make it our home. First on the list is to change to paint color. It's yellowish and I just don't do yellow. My mom has graciously offered to help paint so we'll get going on that ASAP. Nate promised me that we would take it slowly in moving out because let's be honest I don't think I could move out of our apartment and into our new house in 5 days with all that needs to be done. We'll take our time and get things the way we want them. Plus we both have commitments in our ward that would not be fair to spring on people at the end of the year. Our plan is to be moved over before the end of the year and before the baby comes. Let's just say this little guy had better stay in because there's just too much going on for him to come early! Crap, I just jinxed myself, didn't I?

7 comments:

Ash said...

Congrats on the new house! It looks really cute. If you need any help, let me know.

KT said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys, we were hoping that was the surprise. The house looks really cute. We need to get together some time soon!

Janeen said...

How exciting! It's looks really nice! Good luck with moving.

Katherine said...

Yay! You got the house! I'm so happy for you! It really looks like a great house too! I'm excited to see it! Call me and I will come help with anything! Love you!

Jennifer Dean said...

Your house looks so cute! I love it. Congratulations! By the way, what is your due date? You guys are going to be such great parents.

Tara said...

Congrats. That is so exciting. I can't wait to have a new house of our own.

Lindsay said...

Uh nice house Wendee! I wanna come see it when you're all moved in and settled with the new little man! Good luck with everything!