My sister is having her Bridal pictures taken today and I put together a couple of bouquets for her to use. When we went to get the flowers we picked out the tulips and the lady at the floral wholesaler threw in the calla lilies as well (because some of the tulips were starting to go bad and we didn't really want to pay for 3 bunches of callas for the bridals). So I put together two bouquets for her to choose from or she can use both!
I took a floral design class when I was at BYU and I wish I could go back and take it again. It's been a while and I'm forgetting a lot of stuff. I'm not the greatest at it but it has saved lots of money over the years for family weddings. I did my own flowers for my wedding but not my bouquet. I'm still a little weary of doing bouquets... I did a little hand tied bouquet for my Bridals though and it turned out alright, mostly because of how pretty the flowers are.

This is my bouquet done by the professionals. It is done so well that it will stand up on its own.
4 comments:
wow so pretty!! I always wanted to take that class but never could fit it in. I think they all look beautiful!
Beautiful! You are very talented! I had forgotten that you could do that! You are so awesome! Congrats to your sister!
Love the dark purple! That is so cool that BYU has a class like that!
The bouquets were BOTH so beautiful I couldn't choose and ended up switching off between the two for the pics. Thanks for EVERYTHING Wendee. You're the best!
Post a Comment