Brockston does! He has a new little watch to wear. Grandpa Wayne sized down an old watch for him. He loves it and pretty much leaves it on all day. He loves pointing to it and clicking his tongue. He loves clocks and will point them out where ever we go. He especially loves going to my parents house because they have like 20 clocks in their front room. OK not that many but I'm only slightly exaggerating!
4.09.2010
Does anyone know what time it is?
Brockston does! He has a new little watch to wear. Grandpa Wayne sized down an old watch for him. He loves it and pretty much leaves it on all day. He loves pointing to it and clicking his tongue. He loves clocks and will point them out where ever we go. He especially loves going to my parents house because they have like 20 clocks in their front room. OK not that many but I'm only slightly exaggerating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like my kind of kid....I have a clock fetish as well! WAY adorable! And he looks so stylish with that watch!
Post a Comment