I made a construction site cake (idea also found on pinterest - Nate says it is changing his life because I keep coming up with projects for him to do!).
He is turning out to be such a smart little guy. He knows all of his letters and most of their sounds (Thanks to starfall.com). He LOVES cars, trucks and tractors. He knows different types of cars, that is he can point out Honda, Toyota, Jeep, Chevy, Ford, etc. He has quite the imagination. He has an imaginary baby named Stropper that he likes to take care. A friend named Doshy that he likes to talk on the phone to. He works at Bennors making taco sauce. And he loves to tell silly stories. Don't ask me where he comes up with this stuff. And it's not just a one time mentioned thing. He's been talking about Stropper for several months now. Never a dull moment with this kid around!
Most importantly, for me anyway, is that he is fully potty trained! Yeah! He fought it for the longest time and I didn't have the energy to fight it being pregnant and having a new born. A couple of weeks before his birthday we started and he's done awesome ever since. We are not without our accidents but they are becoming fewer and farther between. I'm so grateful we didn't have to deal with pullups at all. Once he decided he could do it and it had to be his idea he was fine, even at night. Hurray!
He's not without his difficulties. We have power struggles constantly. He has to say the opposite of what you want. It's a constant battle to do anything eat, brush teeth, get dressed, etc. But I'm hoping it's just a stage. We love our little B-man. He keeps us entertained and loves his little brother. We are so happy he joined our family 3 years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment