9.19.2007

Blogging







Well, while Nate's off working hard at the restaurant I decided to try my hand at this whole blogging thing. Apparently it's the new thing and well if all our friends are doing it... I'm not sure how dedicated I'll be to this where we really don't lead exciting lives. We pretty much work and go to church. Exciting stuff! It might be a good thing for me to get the hang of so we can keep in touch with everyone. So - here goes nothing!


This summer we thought we'd try our hand at the whole gardening thing. Nate's 92 year old grandpa who lives in our ward offered to let us plant some veggies in his garden. We did the planting and he waters it for us. It's been a good trade. It's been a lot of fun watching things grow and seeing the fruits of our labors. The only problem is we don't have much time to go and work on it these days. We make it over there about once a week and the vegetables that are just starting to come out one day are HUGE the next week! I think next time we won't plant as much stuff. But it's been a fun learning experience.

1 comment:

Emily Judd said...

Hi Wendee! I found your blog in a round about way. I have a site meter thinger and i was just checking randomly one day at who had visited and it showed your web address! I'm excited! It's so great to hear you guys are alive and well!