Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone had a good holiday season. I can't believe it has come and gone! Please forgive my lack of Christmas cards being sent out. Believe me, the intentions were there. We had a nice Christmas. It was fun to actually spend time with my husband. December is the busiest month. The week before Christmas was the busiest ever with all of the catering they did. I even put in a couple of late nights to try to help ease their stress and see some of Nate. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and spent the night so we could have breakfast with them and open some presents Christmas Day. Then we spent the rest of Christmas Day with Nate's family. We were both spoiled with lots of nice presents from our families and from each other. It was refreshing to spend time together and not worry about work.
We had a very low key New Year's Eve and I bet you can't guess what we did New Year's Day! I'm not sure how many football games were on, but I'm sure we watched all of them. OK strike that - I'm sure Nate watched all of them. I spent most of the day in and out of consciousness grateful to not be at work for the day!
My New Year's Resolution is to be more faithful to this blog - but I'm not making any promises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment