2.03.2008

Kimmy tagged me and I thought it was kinda fun and different. You answer the questions with images from Google image search and you have to pick a picture from the first page of pictures.

Age I'll be at my next birthday:

Man I'm getting old!!




A place I'd like to see or visit:


New York City. Someday...




One of my favorite places:

My hometown :)



My favorite object:

My Chi flatiron is my favorite object. It is the best straightener I've ever had! I wish I had a pink one - maybe someday. I've had mine for about four years now and it is slowly dying on me I have to hold the cord just right for it to heat up. Thankfully my mom got me a new one for Christmas but I don't want to bust out my new one until the one I have is completely dead!




My favorite food:
My favorite color:





My favorite animal:




I'm not really an animal person. I guess if I had to pick one it would be dogs. I prefer stuffed animals because you don't have to clean up after them! :)





Name of a past pet:

So we never had any pets growing up. Not even a fish. We weren't pet people. My parents always told us we were too busy to have pets and it wouldn't be fair to the animals. We did have a cow in our pasture that we named Bandit. But then the slaughtering guys came and took Bandit away and a couple of weeks later we were eating "Bandit Burgers." Needless to say we never named the cows in our pasture again.




Where I live now:

My middle name:



Marie




My college major:


Finance!




A bad habbit I have:


Me and sugar have this love hate relationship. I love it so much. I hate that I can't stop eating it!




My favorite holiday:




Ok so if anyone else wants to do this tag feel free but I guess I'll tag Alyse and Emily. Have fun!

2 comments:

Alyse said...

Hi Wendee! How are you doing? I can't believe Jake had a baby! So exciting! How are things going- I hope everything is going great! Thanks for tagging me! =)

The Johnsons said...

Thanks for participating!!! I thought it was kind of fun to do but very time consuming--stayed up til 2am one night to complete it. We still need to get together sometime, call me when you get moment. Hope all is going well. Kimmy