We recently returned from a much needed vacation to Orlando, Florida. We went with one of my friends from high school Ashlee and her husband Jeff. We had fun checking out Disney World, Kennedy Space Center, the beach, warm weather, and Nate's highlight - a spring training baseball game the Braves vs. the Tigers. We had a blast! It's hard to come back to reality and cold weather. Here are a few pictures of our trip.

Nate touching a moon rock!

Nate and a shrimp guy at a yummy seafood restaraunt Dixie Crossroads.
3 comments:
what a fun trip!
I'm so jealous! I know it has only been 2 1/2 months since christmas vacation but I need another one to somewhere warm w/ beaches. I hope you had a relaxing time.
Sounds like you guys had fun! I'm totally jealous...I need to get away to some warm weather already! =)
Post a Comment