4.08.2008

Chop, Chop!







So I finally did it! I've been talking about cutting my hair for who knows how long. It's so embarrassing how long it had been since I'd cut it that I'm not even going to say. It got to the point where my hair was down for maybe an hour and then it was in a pony tail the rest of the day. I had my friend Ali cut it for me. She was my personal stylist in high school and miss her doing my hair all the time! She's super talented. I had intentions of going a little shorter and still may, but baby steps right? I had to post all of the pictures of my attempt to get a good shot of how long my hair was. Nate had already gone to work and I was running late. I didn't have time to mess with all of the angles in the mirror. I was laughing and getting frustrated at the same time. It took one shot to get the short hair picture with Nate's help.




Just to be fair I thought I'd post a picture of Nate's new hair cut. I did it myself! It's definitely not perfect so don't look too closely but he's not super picky. Plus we figure it saves us at least $150 a year.

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

What we don't get to see a front view of your cute haircut! I chopped my hair last June and it was quite the change and it took guts working up to that point but since then I have cut it 2 more times. It's a lot harder to just let it grow out when it is short. I would post pics but I STILL can't find the dumb cord that downloads them to the computer. Welp see you later!!

Lindsay said...

DEE - my long lost friend! I wish you would've commented on my blog so I didn't have to search the ends of the earth to find you! But oh well, I did! And now we can be blogging friends! Yipeee!! You are wonderful and I heart you! Ps, cute hair! Should I cut mine so we can be alike?

Alyse said...

Wow...that's quite the chop!! It looks really pretty (you have such great hair!)

Hollie said...

Wen-dee. i found you from lind-says Blog...the joys of blog hopping:) Nice to see you the other day..now i can stalk you..haha...keep in touch girl!