
Well we are going to make another attempt to plant a garden this year. Grandpa Morley is letting us plant it in his yard again. We're trying to get a better start on it this year. This is our first attempt to grow peas. We started them in cups in the house and transplanted them to the garden. In our laziness we decided to just use tomato cages instead of concocting some sort of apparatus for them to grow on. We'll see how it works. Hopefully soon it will stay warm enough that we can get everything else in the ground.
So I've never really loved the look of Crocs. They are only cute when they come in tiny sizes. (I hope no one takes offense.) I must admit that they are my favorite gardening shoes. When we're done all I have to do is hose them off and they are as good as new!
4 comments:
i am so with you, i think crocs are ugly, but i like them on kids! AND they are great because they are washable...and another thing, they saved my feet when I was pregnant with Easton.
I love crocs, true about their looks but super nice to wear. I have some pink ones that look more girly, kind of fun but still not adorable.
Good luck with the garden!! I hope your green thumb is better than mine!
I hate gardening so props to you. now i can see why people hire gardeners! haha. i will attempt to be great at it this summer:) Good job!
Post a Comment