5.06.2008

It's A Small World After All

So a while ago my cousin Dan started dating this girl named Emily. I knew she was a returned missionary and older than him, but that was pretty much all of the info I had because I'm sort of out of the loop as far as family gossip goes. My mom, aunts, cousins and sisters decided to start a book club (which unfortunately I have yet to attend) and my cousin sent out an email to all of us about the book she had chosen. As I was glancing at the email addresses I noticed one name that stood out to me, Emily Kucera! I couldn't believe it. I know her! Emily, Dan's Emily, used to be in our ward at the Riv and was actually pretty good friends with Nate and I. It's such a small world. It's an even smaller Mormon world. Dan and Emily actually served in the same mission. And now they are getting married tomorrow! Congrats you guys! Welcome to our crazy family Emily! Best of luck to you both!

1 comment:

Alyse said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDEE!!! Hooray! Can you believe you are 25?! So crazy! I hope you have a fantastic birthday!