5.29.2008

Tagged by Sylvia

Sylvia tagged me so here it is:

Four jobs I have had:
1. My Family's Farm Supply Store
2. Die Cuts With a View
3. Credit Union
4. Joe Morley's BBQ

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Sydney White
3. High School Musical - Hannah was just here to watch it w/me :)
4. The Princess Bride

Four places I have lived:
1. Hooper, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Midvale, UT
4. (I've only lived 3 different places...sad)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8
4. Gilmore Girls - Even if it is only reruns... :(

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. North Carolina
3. Canada
4. Florida

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Shelece
2. Kimmy
3. American Eagle
4. Bath & Body Works

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Strips
2. Fresh Hamburgers
3. Cafe Rio Pork Salad
4. Cantaloupe

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. New York
3. England
4. The Grand Canyon

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Harvesting our garden
2. Spending time with my hubby
3. Moving to a house - hopefully it will be w/in a year but who knows?
4. Summer/Warm Weather

I'm not gonna tag anyone specific but feel free to do it if you'd like!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Wendy...love the tag...i feel like i know so much more about you-hehe!! I hope your enjoying more of that shaved ice...i havent even had one yet...can you believe it??!!