Well, I did it. I moved Brockston into his room last night. He was just getting too big for the little cradle we have for him to sleep in. It's only across the hall, but I had both doors wide open and had the baby monitor on. It started out well, then at 2:30am he decided to stir because he had a burp. He fell back asleep but woke up 2 hours later. I was able to give him his binki but he kept stirring. I knew that the minute I left he would stir again so I ended up crashing on the floor. I wish he could sleep through the gas and put the binki in his mouth on his own! He wants to suck his fingers but the darn things just won't hold still! After several times of getting up I went and got a blanket and pillow for me to sleep on. It definitely wasn't our worst night, but not our best. Most importantly we've got him moved - now we have to work on getting me moved back into my room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck! I remember those sleepless nights all too well.
I have to laugh because I remember it all way too vividly with Ben! Good luck. And believe it or not, it does get better!
Oh Wend! I'm so proud of you! hehe! It really is hard huh! Good luck on getting back to your own bed!
Ah the big move! What an eventful night you had, but WAY TO GO WEND!!! P.S. I LOVE his stripes!!! Seriously sooooo cute!
Post a Comment