
On Sunday Brockston was blessed. It was an awesome day. Nate did such a great job and it was fun to have our family and friends there to celebrate with us. We thought it would be a good time to get our first family photo in as well. We didn't get one at the hospital mostly because I didn't want a camera anywhere near me! Brockston has been such a blessing in our lives and he is such a sweet baby. He smiles all the time and has turned out to be quite the chatter box! He is sleeping so well through the night. He usually gets between 8 and 9 hours of sleep. I'm totally loving this mother thing now that I get more sleep!
7 comments:
Now that is one good looking family. And hooray for being the mother of such a sleepy baby. that must be amazing.
Look how cute you guys are! Brockston is growing up...such a big boy!!!
Congrats on the blessing day, that is such a nice day! You guys look so cute, and I totally agree, it gets really fun once they start sleeping!
You three are so cute! Love the pics! Thanks again for inviting us to come. We're so glad we got to see you. Lydia and Bekah couldn't get enough of cute little baby Brockston!
What a cute little family! Wish I could've been there for the blessing--but I am looking forward to meeting your little man someday! I will be down Friday the 10th for the weekend so we should REALLY try to get me and him introduced! Miss you Wend!
His outfit is so precious! I know how you feel about the family picture thing...i didn't want to be in any pictures for months...you look great though! That's wonderful he's such a good sleeper!
What a sweet little boy! I'm so glad he is sleeping through the night for you. I'm glad the blessing and the whole day went well for you! We really really need to get together sometime soon. I want to see this cute little guy.
Post a Comment