3.11.2009

Such a cute happy boy!

Brockston is getting so alert and he loves to smile and "talk/sing" to us. I don't think any if these pictures show it very well but he has the cutest little dimple on his right cheek. The pictures do show he has a twinkle in his eye when he's happy. I can't believe how quickly he is growing. Time flies! We've had 3 awesome nights in a row where he's slept for 6 hours or so! We'll take it. I just hope that he keeps it up!

9 comments:

Emily said...

He really is adorable. I love that smile!! And I think you're right Wendee, I see a lot of Nate in him in those pictures!

Katherine said...

Oh my heck! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I need to come see that sweet baby again! I'm sure he misses me! Haha! ;)

Alyse said...

He is so cute! I love the little tie outfit! That's great he is sleeping so well....and I agree with Emily...he really does look like Nate.

Jake Green said...

Looks like B-rock has gone a little soft. You guys need to toughen up his image a bit. You don't want him to lose his street credit.

Coby & Ash said...

What a STUD! Seriously Wend, that is one dang cute kid! I know I say this all the time, but I really need to meet this little man...

Janeen said...

What a contagious smile! He is adorable!

brittany said...

He is so cute, and you can definitely see Nate him.

Tami said...

He is sure a cutie! It seems weird that you have a baby. How fun. He's a cutie and he does have a little twinkle in his eye.

Lindsay said...

Dee - he is so stinking cute!