11.02.2009

Happy Halloween

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! For Brockston's first Halloween he was the cutest little monster in town. We had fun at our ward Trunk or Treat. We were the only ones that decorated our trunks! How silly is that? Isn't that the point? Well, we had fun anyway and some of the kids enjoyed making a basket in our hoop. The Jazz theme was an extension of Nate's crazy Jazz Man costume. Anything to wear a wig! :)


Brockston had to try on the wig!


For dinner we had Mummy Pizzas. They were super easy, yummy, and I think they turned out pretty cute! I just used English Muffins, sauce, string cheese, and olive slices for the eyes.



And of course it just wouldn't be Halloween without sugar cookies shaped like pumpkins and ghosts!

4 comments:

Ash said...

You guys are so cute...and you are all domestic too!!! Awesome!

Alyse said...

Hi Wendee! What a fun mom you are! I love the pizzas & Brockstons costume! Hope you guys are doing great!

Jake Green said...

B-rock is such a little stud!

Katherine said...

Oh Wendee! You are so cute and so creative!! I love Brockston's costume! Adorable!!