Brockston loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's the only show that will hold his attention. He is constantly on the move, but if the show is on he will actually hold still and watch it for a while. He especially loves the end of the show when they do the "Hot Dog Dance."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
B-rock getting Jiggy with it. Its crazy how fast their little personalities develop.
Dee - he is ADORABLE!
Mickey is sometimes the only thing that will keep my kids quiet for more than 2 seconds. That disney knows how to sell it. I can't believe how grown up he is looking! Such a cute video.
Haha! What a stud! He is so stinkin' cute! My girls love that show too, especially the hot dog dance! They even heard me watching your video and had to come and see what was going on!
SO funny!! And Eva loves watching B Rock. Hopefully she'll learn to dance like him:)
SOOOO cute! Tell Nate he does the dance ALMOST as good as his son, but not quite! Miss you friend!
hi! I didn't know she worked for American Crafts...i'm jealous. You should totally go. I heard they drop their prices even more when it gets closer to the end, so I might have to go again! Brockston is getting so big! What a cutie!
Post a Comment