7.13.2010

We're still alive...

Man I'm horrible at this blogging thing. I apologize to any of you out there that actually read this. We've been super busy with projects around the house, the garden, work, work, work, weekend getaways, birthdays and having fun in the sun. So you'd think I'd take the time to blog about all the fun happenings at our house...


Well here's some pictures to help you get by until I actually take the time to blog for real.


These are some pictures taken at the Temple Quarry at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon.



The following pictures are after I gave him some pureed bananas to eat while I worked on something in the kitchen. I don't think he actually ate much of the bananas...

5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

ahhh!! the banana! sick! He is soooo cute! Glad you guys are still alive :)

Marchelle said...

Yay! Good to hear from you guys! I check almost every day for updates, fyi. :)

Shelece & Josh said...

Way cute! Yes, I'm a reader!

Katherine said...

Hey Wend! I know exactly how you feel. My blogging has been horrid lately!! All of these pics are so cute. I love the banana shots! Haha!

The Stanger Fam said...

Cute banana mess! Kiddos can make a mess out of any food!!