I guess one of the biggest things that happened is that Brockston is now 18 months old (almost 19 now). He has suddenly become a little boy. He must be going through a growth spurt because the kid is eating like crazy. He is as smart and fun as ever. Being 18 months old means he gets to go to nursery now. He loves playing toys but it is right in the middle of nap time so he's missed it or parts of it because he has fallen asleep. He likes it when he goes and I have actually been able to go to Relief Society and listen to the lessons a couple of times! Yeah!
A few weeks ago Brockston and I rode the train to Salt Lake with Grandma, Hannah and Autumn and we met Tori, Macy and Sylvia at the Children's Museum Discovery Zone at the Gateway. The kids all had lots of fun but there were a lot of people there. If I were to do it again I would pick a day when all the older kids are in school.
Driving the Jeep with Tori...
Working in the construction zone with all of the tractors...
This summer was special because it was Brockston's first trip to Paris (Idaho)!!! Brockston had fun exploring a new place. We slept in our tent which was a first for him as well. He had so much fun but didn't do a whole lot of sleeping. At about one in the morning he was still pretty awake, but had this priceless look on his face because he was so excited to be in the tent. Uncle Jared brought up some toys for us to play on which were a lot of fun. Good times!
Going for a ride with Dad put him right to sleep...
This one is just a cute picture of B playing toys in his jammies....
My cousin Jenny got married this summer and I was lucky enough to help out with the flowers. I can't take credit for picking them out but I did put her bouquet together. Even though the lilies didn't open I still like how it turned out. It made me wish I could do flowers more often...
Summer just wouldn't be complete without a trip to the zoo. The highlight was, of course, seeing the baby elephant. I was disappointed with how many animals they didn't have because of some remodeling but we still had fun. Brockston loved going up to the animals and making the sounds they make. At one point we were moving on from looking at the monkeys and he walked up to grassy area with a fence around it where people were eating their lunches and he started making monkey noises. It was pretty funny.
Brockston watching the monkeys....
Tori and Brockston had lots of fun together...
Watching the elephants...

Every summer we take a trip with Nate's family to Solitude. There is good food and fun to be had by all. Every year there is a marshmallow gun war and Daddy had to show Brockston the ropes - which he thought was pretty fun. He mostly enjoyed eating the marshmallows though.


This year there was a super hero theme - here are my two Incredible Guys...

Here's Brockston swinging at my mom's - he has decided he's a big boy now and he thinks he needs to swing in the big boy swing...
Every summer we take a trip with Nate's family to Solitude. There is good food and fun to be had by all. Every year there is a marshmallow gun war and Daddy had to show Brockston the ropes - which he thought was pretty fun. He mostly enjoyed eating the marshmallows though.
This year there was a super hero theme - here are my two Incredible Guys...
Here's Brockston swinging at my mom's - he has decided he's a big boy now and he thinks he needs to swing in the big boy swing...
We've had a lot of fun this summer going on walks, going to parks, swimming and just having fun. We hope you've had a great summer too!
3 comments:
O my goodness! I can't believe how big B-Rock is! What a big kid, not a baby anymore. I hope that I get to see him in just a few weeks!
Congrats on 100 posts! Brockston is getting so big, I know the 2 year old stage can be tough, but it is also pretty funny a lot of the time too.
Man alive he really is big! I am so glad you were able to do so many fun things this summer! And congrats on your 100th post!
Post a Comment