9.12.2010

Black Eye???


So while I get ready I put Brockston up on the counter and let him go through my makeup bag. In the beginning he would just take things out and put them back in. As he has gotten older he has begun to get into more and more things. I usually have to make a pile of things I don't want him to get into and then let him have at the rest of the bag. Well I didn't realize that he had figured out how to open the mascara. I caught him right as he was putting it up to his eye. There was just a dot of mascara on his eye until he rubbed it and made it black all over. Needless to say he no longer goes through my makeup bag.

3 comments:

Jake Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake Green said...

I wouldn't be so worried about your makeup, however I am very concerned about that fact he wants to put makeup on at such an early age.

Emily Judd said...

ahhh!!! he really is too cute!