We played a lot with our camera and got some really pretty scenery pictures but I won't bore you with them all - just a couple of highlights.
The Tetons at night - the reflection is off of the top of our car
Of course we saw all sorts of wild life- bison, deer, moose... but no bears. It's kind of one of those things it would be fun to see a bear in the wild but I'm glad we didn't because I don't want to be too close to one.
A bison right off the side of the road - We were smart enough to stay in the car and take a picture out the window.
Our favorite day was probably when we went hiking in Grand Teton National Park. We ended up taking a boat across Jenny Lake and did a couple of short hikes up the mountain. Then we did a couple of other hikes to Taggart Lake and around Jackson Lake. The leaves and foliage were gorgeous colors and it was perfect weather.
I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. We had a great time with just the two of us. We missed the B-man but it was nice to not have to worry about him for a couple of days. Thanks to my parents and Nate's for taking him off our hands for the long weekend.
4 comments:
Congrats! Great pictures!
looks like an amazingly beautiful trip! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! You're pictures are awesome!! Good job my friend!
I'm glad that you got to get out and do something fun for your anniversary! It looks like you guys had a great time. (LOVE all the posts of Brockston too!)
Post a Comment