We hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas. I know we sure did. The weeks and days leading up to it were crazy and super busy but we survived. Barely, but we survived. Christmas was a very enjoyable time and we were happy to be together. As in years past, we were all very spoiled - especially Brockston. He had fun opening presents this year, but was more interested in playing with the toys rather than opening more presents. We could usually get him to open another present by starting to open it and he could see another toy waiting for him. Christmas is so much more magical with a kid around. I'm sure it will only get better!
Here's B in his new "slip ups" (combination of slippers and flip flops)
Playing with his new puppets with Daddy. So fun!
And now back to normal life - whatever that means. I'm always sad to see the holiday season come and go so quickly but I'm glad to get back onto a semi-normal schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment