I've been wanting to donate my hair for several years now and have just never gotten the guts to chop it short and/or had the patience to wait for it to get long enough. But I found this program and it only required a minimum of 8 inches of hair instead of some that require 12 inches. Plus the donated hair goes to women who are battling cancer. So I went for it and chopped my hair. It's been a nice change. Luckily, I still have enough for a little pony tail so I can still get away with not doing my hair everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the new 'do! Very cute!
I donated once, and I think it will only ever be once; Since then I've discovered short is the way to go!
Love the hair cut. Super Cute!
I love it Wendee!
Post a Comment