Two weeks later we were able to attend Nate's brother's wedding! The wedding was equally as gorgeous and we are excited for Jake and Al as well!
It is so fun to have the Morley clan growing. It's been almost 6 years for me as the only "in-law" so it's great to have some company when the Morley's start reminiscing and rambling about people from the past that I have no clue who or what they are talking about! :)
Oh - and a third Morley will be added to the family this year. Yep, that's right for those of you who don't know - we are expecting baby boy #2 on or around November 28th. We are super excited but I am scared out of my mind as to how I am going to handle two rambunctious boys!
1 comment:
You did a beautiful job at Marce's wedding! And it's so good to be an in-law with you :)
Post a Comment