Well we have made it to the one month mark! Things are continuing to go well - considering everything. Baby J is getting big so fast it makes me sad but it is so fun to watch all of the changes take place as he tries to figure out his little body. He continues to be a mellow guy and has even started having some good stretches at night. The longest stretch on record is 6 hours! We'll take it, especially because I'm pretty sure B was 6 months before that happened!

I thought I would take a couple of pictures of him on his one month birthday with his quilt that Grandma Sherrie made for him. Isn't he just the sweetest thing? I know I'm biased so you don't have to agree - but I sure think so!
4 comments:
Definitely sweet! Not sure I agree with "sweetest" but definitely in my top 6 ;-) So glad you got a sleeper this time!!
He's super cute!
I think he's the sweetest thing! I love him!
So cute! And the quilt looks awesome. I'm so glad he's sleeping for you.
Post a Comment