8.28.2008

It's Raining Men!

Ok so I thought I'd put you all through a little suspense. Sorry forgive me in just getting to the post to reveal the big news. It's been quite busy these past couple of days. Well -

It's a BOY!!! Yeah! We are super excited. We would have been happy either way, but we're excited to have a boy. I think I was leaning slightly towards liking the blue shoes better anyway. My dad has always worn slip on shoes like that since I can remember (without the blue argyle). He says that he just keeps wearing them and they just keep coming back into style. We tease him that they are prison shoes because they're like the shoes they give the inmates. Well any way Baby Morley will have some Grandpa Wayne shoes. :)

To explain the title of this post - I have a couple of friends from high school (Tawny and Angie) that are also pregnant and we are all due within 1 week of each other and we're all having boys! It'll definitely be raining men in January - well it'll probably be more like snowing baby boys! Ha ha! Sorry, that was lame.

So anyways let me get to the part you've all been waiting for - the giveaway. I've been trying to come up with somethings - and am still gathering some things but the theme seems to be headed towards some of my favorite beauty products. And now to reveal the winner - Nate will attest that this was done fairly and squarely. And the winner is.... Emily Judd! - Emily, you must have some good blogging karma because didn't you win Shelly's giveaway? Well congrats! Give me a week or so to finish gathering somethings. I think I have your address but I'll email ya just to make sure and I'll get this out to you as soon as I can.

Thanks to everyone for all of your love and support!

7 comments:

Emily Judd said...

I won??!?!??!? How amazingly lucky is that! Congratulations on having a boy! I can't tell you how much I enjoy Easton and all of his boy-ness!

Lindsay said...

I'm so disappointed. Why'd I say girl?? DUMB ME! Congrats, I want it to be a boy anyways! A baby "DEE"!

The Stanger Fam said...

A Boy!! How fun, congrats from me and Jed! (we are both partial to boys - I think they are so fun!)

The Johnsons said...

yeah for you guys. I'm so excited that you. And now you can shop your little heart out for little boy things. How fun! Well good luck w/ the BYU football madness but I for one am thankful for football. It keeps me from getting depressed about winter coming soon.

Coby & Ash said...

YAY! Wendee I am truly soooo happy for you! You are going to be such a great mom to that little guy! I can't wait for him to get here... Any names yet?...Hey, we could hook him and Mae up....Now there's an idea!

Shelece & Josh said...

Hooray! You will love having a little boy, they are so much fun! You are going to be the cutest mom!

Hollie said...

A BOY!! YAYYY, that was my first guess...i win...what do i win Wind???
Im super excited for you too...Boys are grrreat..ok not that i have any kids, but my nephews are Super COOL and totally FUN!!