8.31.2008

Rise and Shout!

Well football season is upon us. That's right folks. Our lives once again revolve around BYU football. Every single one of my Saturdays from now until the middle of November is booked. I had to rearrange my work schedule so that when there's not a football game then I'll be at working so that I can go to the games. It's fun, don't get me wrong. I just hate that the game takes up the whole day. Also in their attempt to cram as many people in Lavell Edwards Stadium as possible it feels like you are sitting on top of all of the people around you. Also, I know I'm not huge yet, but I do get uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time and I had to get up a couple of times and just walk around a little.


OK sorry I didn't mean for this to be a rant. I really do enjoy the games and love how much Nate gets into it. He is so cute how he has to be there for kick off. We were literally running to get there on time yesterday - he made it though so we lucked out. I love how he gets so annoyed by the dumb fans that sit around us that don't know the rules or think they should be the coach. He really is a smart guy and knows his stuff.


This year Jake and Sylvia and Tori have season tickets. We weren't able to get tickets right by them because apparently people hang on to their season tickets until they die, but they are in the same section as us. Sylvia had Tori dressed up so cute for the game. I had to steal this picture from their blog, but she's just too darn cute! We are working on her "Ra Ra Ra! Go Cougars!" She just smiles. So cute!

6 comments:

KT said...

We should do lunch or something before on of the games. It would be fun to see you guys and my theory is, if you have to go up all day, you might as well visit people once you get to Provo! We will have to work something out soon!

Cory said...

We'd also love to see you while you're down in Provo, if you have time. I also didn't post on your last entry, but CONGRATS on the boy, they are SO fun!!

Coby & Ash said...

Wendee, I've tagged you...Check my blog for details...I'm not usually one to get into the whole chain thing, but oh well...YOU'RE IT!

Tami said...

I'm so glad you found my blog so I could get back in contact with you! It has been forever!!! Your blog is so cute. Congratulations on the pregnancy! Good luck with the rest of it!

Alyse said...

Yeah! Congrats you are having a boy! Sorry this is way past your post...but I haven't been in the blogging world lately! Anyway...boys are the best!

Carrie said...

Oh Wendee. I must say-- we are SO SAD we don't get to participate in BYU football this year! :( We probably won't even get to watch a game on TV. Tell the Cougs hi for us! And congrats on your pregnancy! Good luck with everything. Babies are awesome. You'll be a great mommy. Check out our blog at www.benchwarners.blogspot.com

Carrie Warner