We find out on Tuesday the 26th what kind of baby we're having. The suspense is killing me! I've tried to tell the baby if it know's what's best for it, it will show us what sex it is - and if it doesn't show us, we just might not have anything for it come January. :) I really think if the doctor would have known what good knowing what kind of baby we're having would do for stimulating the economy she would have scheduled the ultrasound weeks ago! I'm not sure who's more anxious - my mom, my sister or myself! The only thing that I've allowed myself to buy is a pair of boy shoes and a pair of girl shoes. They were both the last pair and were even on sale so I couldn't pass them up. Plus I figure that which ever we don't need will make excellent gifts! :)
So what's it going to be? I would love to hear your guesses. I know some of you already put a guess on the previous baby post - but if you put a guess in the comments on this post by Tuesday at 12 noon Mountain Time and you guess correctly - you'll be entered in a drawing for a giveaway. I'll put together a package of some of my favorite things. :)
Thanks!
7 comments:
I vote girl! I think that those little blue shoes would look awesome on a little girl :)
I think BOY. How fun would it be to have a little Nate running around.
I SAY TWINS - One of each! Totally kidding! I'm gonna guess.......GIRL!
Wooohoo! BOY!
I think it is going to be a girl. I can just picture Nate totally spoil a little girl!
I love that you say..."i cant wait to found out what KIND of baby we are having" as if your gunna have a monster of some kind-haha. well my first guess was a boy...but now im kinda thinkin a girl...so either way I WIN..haha!! cant wait to check back to see what KIND of baby your having....maybe i should be guessing something like a... penguin...or something...hehehaha!!
I hope its a girl but I think its a boy. My final answer is that its a boy.
Post a Comment