So Ash tagged me and I'm supposed to list 6 of my quirks. Nate and I were trying to think of some for me and we went on to list his as well- So I'm going to write about both of our quirks.
Wendee's Quirks:
1 - I have to have an even dollar amount in my savings account. Once interest is paid every month I have to transfer money from the checking so it's an even amount usually to the nearest dollar. This probably stems from the fact that I can look up my account multiple times a day at work.
2- I get pleasure from using things up like using up the ink in a pen, using up a chapstick or using up a bottle of lotion. There's some sort of crazy satisfaction that I get from finishing it up to the very last bit.
3- I do not like driving jokes. Let me explain. Nate thinks it's funny to joke about swerving around the road while he's driving, running lights, or speeding up suddenly. I guess I'm super sensitive to it. Let's just say that he doesn't joke around about it much anymore.
4- I will only put my out going mail in the box inside the post office. I won't even use the blue box outside the post office. I guess I'm paranoid someone might steal the mail.
5- I have a pattern I use when I vacuum the floor. It has to be straight lines and no foot prints. I'll back up and go over my foot prints of where I just walked. Silly I know.
6- I have to keep our movies and books in alphabetical order. I even alphabetized my parents movies. Well just their DVDs. They have too many VHS tapes to put in alphabetical order (our family used to have a movie rental store as part of my dad's auto parts store and they have a ton of movies) but the VHS tapes are sorted into categories.
Nate's Quirks:
1-If there's junk mail in the mail box he'll just leave it in the box. If there's something else with the junk mail he'll bring it in. But if it's just junk he'll leave it in hopes that it will magically disappear.
2- He gets very upset if an electronic device doesn't work properly. It happens with a lot of different things, the computer, the TV, power tools, etc.
3-When ever he flies he orders a ginger ale. He NEVER drinks ginger ale any other time, but when he flies that is his drink of choice.
4- He will usually eat one thing at a time. If we have hamburgers and french fries he will eat the french fries first and then the hamburger. He won't mix it up and take a bite of one and then the other.
5- If we are going to a sporting event he has to be there for the opening play and cannot leave early.
6- He is obsessed with cleaning his ears with a Q-tip. Everyday, some times multiple times a day he cleans his ears.
So there's just a little bit of our quirkiness. At least we are willing to admit we are a little odd but we still love each other anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That cracks me up about the money in the account. I've never heard of any one doing that! And next time I drive with you (like that ever happens) I'll remember not to do anything crazy!
Wendee Green? Is that really you? :) This is Janeen! Hey....I've been wondering what you are up to. We have a blog too. Send me an e-mail at jcneen at hotmail dot com and I will send an invite.
we are going private..send me your email address so i can send you and invite to the blog;)
awesomehol@yahoo.com
Wend... apparently I do not know a thing about you! Crazy! All these years and you're still surprising me! How is everything going? How are you feeling? Let's get togther next time I come to O-Town! I need to see your little belly! I miss you! Let's be friends!
Post a Comment