9.17.2008

Tres Anos


Wow! I can't believe it's been three years since Nate and I were married. Yesterday we celebrated our anniversary. Unfortunately we both had to work all day so we didn't get to do a whole lot of celebrating. Nate did surprise me with 3 dozen roses for the 3 years we've been married and a Willow Tree figurine to add to my collection. I got him Scene It the ESPN Sports edition. (What do you get boys for anniversaries? Luckily he liked it!) We did go out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and didn't even have to wait 2 minutes. It was super yummy. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. Thanks for 3 great years! I look forward to forever with you!

9 comments:

Tami said...

3 Years? Already? That seems just like yesterday. Wow! Well Happy Anniversary to you both. I'm so glad that you two are so happy together. Next year on your anniversary you'll have a little one to celebrate with! Yay!

Lindsay said...

Oh Cute! Happy Anniversary!

Shelece & Josh said...

Hooray! Anniversaries are wonderful! Hope you are feeling good!

The Johnsons said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long already. Well continue on through eternity...

Adam and Ashley said...

Hi Wendee, I just came across your blog. That is so exciting you are having a baby boy. It seems like there are a ton of boys to me as well. There will be four boys born into my family this year. No girls. I'll have to add you to my links. Happy Anniversary.

Alyse said...

Happy Anniversary!

Emily Judd said...

Hey Wendee! I got the package in the mail yesterday! Thanks so much! I definitely need to get Nathan to give me a pedicure!

Coby & Ash said...

Congrats on three years. Time flies! I can't believe it! You are now an old married couple!

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversario! I had never seen pics of your wedding! Pretty pretty! Congrats. Hope your belly is doing well! When are you due again?