2.01.2009

Bath Time!

Brockston's not so sure about his first bath. I think that he'll end up liking them in time. It was cut short though because yep, you guessed it he peed in the water! :)

6 comments:

Shelece & Josh said...

Not to be gross, but at least it was just pee!

Tami said...

You know how you can never really tell what babies look like because it seems like they look different in every picture? Well, I think I finally know what your little Brockston looks like now. He's a cutie! His head is nicely shaped. Strange thing to say, but that's the first thought I had. Congrats to you guys!

Katherine said...

Look at that sweet baby boy!!

Coby & Ash said...

Wend he is soooooo cute! I LOVE the post with the pee on the bed...my we learn fast with these little ones don't we? Miss you and can't wait to meet this little guy!

Hollie said...

Wend...CONGRATS on your baby boy:) he is Such a hansome lil fella!! look at that belly..sooo cute:)

Dan and Emily Allen said...

We find out tomorrow if we're having a girl or boy. I can't wait . . . but I also can't help but wonder if girls pee as much as boys.