1.31.2009

Little Boys

I have to hurry and get this post up before our Internet goes out - We've had it for less than a month, have gone through 2 modems and had 6 technicians come out to the house. The guy today "thinks" he found the problem. We'll see!


So Nate has been super helpful with our new little guy. He helps with bathing, calming him down, and much to his dismay - changing diapers. He has learned the hard way the hazards of changing a little boy's diapers. On the first day home I looked back at Nate changing a diaper just in time to see him and the bed get pee all over them.



(Yes that is pee at both ends of the bed)
Needless to say Nate is very impressed with Brockston's distance. I've seen the little "pee-pee tee-pee" thing and kind of thought it was silly but it may be a wise investment after all!

3 comments:

Janeen said...

That is quite the range! We bought a set of inexpensive wash clothes and kept them at the changing station...

Tami said...

How funny Wendee! It's intersting the things you deal with as a mother!

Katherine said...

Hehe! That's so great! I have to say, even though I have little girls, they could shoot pee pretty far too!