I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know that we are still alive. The holidays this year were busy but nice. It is a busy time for Nate's work and the week leading up to Christmas I was basically a widow. :) He worked about 70 hours the week before Christmas and just about got his 40 hours in on the 3 days of Christmas week. It's good though - job security. I guess people just can't get enough BBQ around the holidays and we're ok with that!
Yes I am still pregnant, which is kind of a miracle in all that we have done in the past two weeks; I'm surprised I didn't go into labor! We have moved. It's official. We packed up the A.P.T. and we are all done. Thanks to all of our friends and family who helped us in the move. We tried to be good people who ask for help in moving in that we tried to have everything boxed up so all we had to have help with was actually moving boxes and furniture. Our biggest pet peeve is going to help people move and they haven't even taken things off the walls! We still had a few things that I was throwing in boxes and things were flying out of the apartment. We had everything loaded and ready to go within about 45 minutes. Unpacking didn't go as quickly - but thanks to my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws for putting away my kitchen and my mom and aunt Cindy for putting away our bedroom and bathroom stuff so we could feel somewhat comfortable in our new house. We still have a lot to do as far as getting things the way we want but we just keep the spare room door closed and try not to think about it. Now Baby Morley can come anytime. His due date is Saturday the 10th, so we'll see. I'm still working because I want as much time as I can after he comes before I go back to work. Yep that's the plan, I'm going back (probably part time but we'll see).
We are getting settled and getting antsy for this little guy to come. We will definitely keep you posted. We'll have more pics of our house once it's more organized and once I'm not embarrassed to show it off! And definitely pics of the baby. I'm not feeling the belly pics so I don't think you get to see those. Believe me I don't think you want to - Just imagine my face on a hippo or elephant and well, you get the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad the move went pretty smoothly; that can be so stressful! How exciting though, a new house for your new baby! I'll be checking back and thinking of you. We hope everything goes well!
I can't believe your due date is almost here! How exciting! And...I can't believe you moved at 9 months pregnant...way to go! You are quite the woman! I can't wait to see pictures of baby morley! Good luck with everything...you'll do great! Happy New Year!
Whatever Wend! You are such a cute pregnant girl! I'm glad you got into your house okay! I am sooooo excited to see it and even more excited to see Baby Morley! Yay! Almost time!! :)
Moving is such a pain but worth it once it's all done. That will be nice to have a new home for the litttle guy to come home too. Good luck with everything. I am so excited for you. Giving birth was one of the best experiences of my life and it's so fun to see them for the first time. Can't wait to see pictures of him.
Post a Comment