1.12.2009
Suggestions?
So does anyone have any suggestions on how to get an over due baby to come? My due date was the 10th and still no baby. I know I'm only a couple of days over. I really shouldn't complain. In reality I'd much rather him be over due than premature - but now that the due date has come and gone I think I'm ready to have this baby! My doctor has scheduled an induction date of the 20th (which I really am ok with- I'd rather him come on his own) but that's still a week away! Suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well according to the "Friends" TV show: spicy foods, long walks, drinking castrol oil, and SEX---good luck and you know you can always rely on that TV show for some good ideas!! I love it. Hope the baby comes soon....
definitely all those things "the johnsons" said! Hmmm..I know there is something you can buy to put "up there" that will ripen your cervix. I will have to look into that. but google "naturally inducing labor" and maybe you'll get some great ideas! good luck! i hate the waiting game and both my babies were early so I have no idea what it feels like to go over!
Oy! Go Wendee! I'd be dying right about now seeings how I've had both my girls at least a week early and I was completely done. None of the ideas I've ever tried worked, so I don't have any great advice! Even being 4-5 cm and 90% efaced! Sorry!
Don't drink caster oil...it makes you VERY sick!!! (I'm not speaking from experience, but I worked with a girl who tried it and it did NOT work and was NOT worth it!) I started walking every day because I was DONE being pregnant and that seemed to progress things along, but poor Wendee! Being pregnant is one thing, but being pregnant past the time you were supposed to be done I can't even imagine! Good luck! Hopefully baby Morley will make his grand entrace soon!
P.S. I dreamt about you last night and woke up wondering...baby? Guess not! Luv ya Wend!
I've always been told that moving furniture does the trick...who knows! Best of luck. He is obviously not quite ready to come out yet!
Post a Comment