Wendee this is Brindee Barker well Loveless now. I found you blog through Ashleys. Hope thats ok. My blog is private I would love to invite you. Just send me your e-mail to lovelessfamatgmaildotcom. Your family is so cute!
Congrats on your little guy! He's darling. How do you like being a mom? Don't worry-- just get through the first 3 months or so and he'll start figuring out day vs. night so you can get some more sleep. Hope you're doing well! Love ya!
5 comments:
Too cute Wend! I do see that resemblence to a Thwamp! I love taking pics of sad faces too, even though they don't usually like you much for it! :)
I too see the "thwamp" resemblance. I didn't know those are what those are called. Brockston is a cute little guy.
The nintendo reference made me laugh out loud and that is hard to do. Good association
Wendee this is Brindee Barker well Loveless now. I found you blog through Ashleys. Hope thats ok. My blog is private I would love to invite you. Just send me your e-mail to lovelessfamatgmaildotcom. Your family is so cute!
Congrats on your little guy! He's darling. How do you like being a mom? Don't worry-- just get through the first 3 months or so and he'll start figuring out day vs. night so you can get some more sleep. Hope you're doing well! Love ya!
Post a Comment