7.29.2009

Aprons

I broke out the old sewing machine to put together a couple of fun little aprons. They were super easy (thanks to my mom's serger and my mom who sewed the hems...) and fun to do. I have since put together another one (which I did on my own, thank you very much... I did learn from observing!) and plan on doing some more. Thanks Lisea for letting me borrow your patterns!



8 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love the ruffles!

brittany said...

Way cute Wendee. You are so crafty. I was doing some scrapbooking the other day and did a page on the weekend we went to your house for conference and made those hanging wooden crafts. Good times!

Dan and Emily Allen said...

Adorable! I wouldn't even attempt to do that. Okay, maybe if I had the help of your mom and Lisea it would be somewhat doable:)

Lindsay said...

So cute. I want to learn to make cute aprons! That's apparently the cool new thang!! You are my inspiration. Thank you Dee!

Alyse said...

So cute! you should sell those on etsy!

Nicole said...

Love them! They are so cute!

Katherine said...

So cute! What a talented friend I have!! :)

Shelece & Josh said...

So cute! I just made my daughter one, and she begged for her mommy to have one that matches hers. Sadly I won't look as cute in the fabric she picked out!