7.03.2009

Our first attempt at video...

So this is our first attempt at video. Please forgive the camera work - I was balancing the camera, the baby, and trying to use the kitchen equipment. Just close your eyes and listen...

P.S. I'm really not that mean!

5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

those are some pretty mad skills. You are definitely a pro mom already, balancing all of those things at once! Yes, that is a scary sound for a baby!!! :-)

Dan and Emily Allen said...

Oh Wendee, you crack me up!

Katherine said...

Oh! Poor Brockston! So dang cute though!

Ash said...

Wendee, you are such a mean mom... poor little guy. Ok, so you are actually a really awesome mom, and much better than me, 'cause I would've used the blender like 10 times just to hear the kid cry.

You both are super cute....love ya!

Anonymous said...

this is the single most offensive thing I have EVER seen consider your self reported