Yesterday, I saw on the news that you should set your alarm for 04:05 and 06 seconds in the morning. Why? Because then it would be 04:05.06 07/08/09. It only happens like once in a bazillion years or something like that. I thought, who would be stupid enough to do that? Wake up, say "Wow!" and then go back to bed. Really?
Well I didn't need an alarm I have Brockston to wake me up. He woke me up at exactly 04:05.06 07/08/09 - OK so not really, but it would have been cool if he did, right? I was, however, awake at that exact moment in time trying to get our little guy back to sleep. Were you awake?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, I was awake!!! Not sure if I was actually awake at that very moment, but baby #2 was giving me a rough time last night, so I was up for like the 5th bathroom break of the night right about 4:00.
not to burst your bubble but you could try and do it again next year at 5:06:07 on 8/9/10. I think that should still work shouldn't it??!! How are you doing? Is it just so fun being a mom? Hey.....we still do need to get together sometime. My Fridays are usually open just FYI
Luckily no. But you are a very silly girl! I love my Wendee for thinking of that!
Post a Comment