11.14.2007

Quilting

I made my first attempt at making a quilt. I thought I'd start off simple with a baby rag quilt. I think it turned out pretty decent if I might say so myself. Plus it is somewhat square! I was fortunate to get my Grandma Charlene's old sewing machine. It's older but it works great. My dad even got a nice case that I can keep it in, which is nice where we don't have a whole lot of space in our apartment to keep it out all of the time.

3 comments:

Bradicus said...

are you trying to tell us something Wendee??!! J/K Super cute quilt, I was thinking about making one of those two. I've been making a lot of receiving blankets but my next goal is a rag quilt. I might have to call you if I need help with mine. Btw this is kimmy, I just realized I was logged in under my husband but I'm too lazy to change it--sorry!

shellydinger said...

I've always wanted to try one of those. It looks great! I love the colors. Did you wash it at a laundromat? I've always wondered if it made a huge mess. Great job!

Emily Judd said...

wow that is amazing! Those are my favorite. My mom made one for us for our couch and it is so so comfy.