11.13.2007

Super Nate!!


So I'm a little slow in getting this page up - but isn't my little "Super Nate" the cutest! OK so we don't have kids to post pictures of in their cute Halloween costumes. (You all have adorable kids by the way...) but Nate took so much time making his shirt that I had to post his picture. He did it all by himself too! I helped him buy the supplies - but he designed it himself. He improvised on the cape and pinned a dish towel to his back!
We had a pretty low key Halloween. We both worked and then we hit a couple of family Halloween parties. We went to Nate's cousin's party for a little while. They get pretty in to Halloween. They have a spook alley and have a costume contest. They recently adopted a little boy who they dressed as a pirate. I thought he had the best costume. Check out his pictures - super creative! My favorite is the little mustache they put on him.

No comments: