11.11.2012

Snow again...

I guess it's appropriate that after a 7 month hiatus from blogging my first post is about our first snowfall of the season, when my last post was the final snowfall of the previous winter. Ironic, I know. I have missed blogging tremendously but when ever I've had a free moment, which is like never, all I want to do is rest. So hopefully this will be the start of more blogging for me, but I'm not making any promises. We've actually had a pretty fun summer and tried to lots of fun things with our little family. I've decided that instead of backtracking completely and being overwhelmed, I'll try to post a current and a past event. We'll see how it goes...

Baby J had his first experience actually playing in the snow and of course you have to see  how it tastes! He is sporting the infamous snowsuit that was Nate's as a baby and Brockston wore it for a while too.  Of course, the polar bear sled was a hit as always.



 B-Man loves shoveling the snow and pretending he is a bulldozer or any other type of machine. He would play in the snow all day if he could. As for me, I'm hoping this winter isn't too bad. Although two weeks after this storm we got over a foot of snow so we're not starting out so good. I just don't love driving in the snow and ice. I guess the winter just helps me appreciate the spring all the more.

No comments: