11.12.2012

Tape Road and Experiment

Trying to keep a toddler busy has been a very difficult task for me. Especially with a baby, it is hard for me to give him the attention that he needs/demands. Here are a couple of activities that we tried out for entertainment.

We made a road all over the furniture with tape. At first he was appalled that I was putting tape everywhere, but then he was super excited. He drove his cars all over road and bridges and we even made a tunnel - that was his idea. We had to leave it up for days.

 Another thing we tried was a science experiment. When I told him it was an experiment he had to go get his safety goggles. We did an experiment called "Elephant Toothpaste" which consists of hydrogen peroxide, a little dish soap, food coloring and yeast. It makes for some fun bubbles flowing from the bottle. We had to do it again for Daddy when he got home from work.


1 comment:

shellydinger said...

That tape road is genius! I can't wait to try it.